No products in the cart.
Bore Hole Drilling For A Bungalow House In Cameroon
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Complete Cost Of Drilling A Bore Hole For A Bungalow House In Cameroon.
– Cost of geological studies: $500 USD
– Cost of drilling: $6000 USD
– Cost of plumbing and electricity : $1000 USD
– Cost of constructing a tower: $3,400 USD
Total cost: $10,900 USD
Glohesa is a drilling company with a complete technical team. This includes:
1. The drilling engineers
2. Geological studies experts.
Geological studies are always carried out before drilling is done. This is to enable the drillers to drill and reach a depth that we are sure of sufficient flow of water
Contact name: Paul Bessong
Email: [email protected]
Phone numbers: 237 680500293 / 237677239675
There are no inquiries yet.